Jordan, Lynch & Cancienne PLLC is pleased to announce that eight of its attorneys have earned recognition in the 28th edition of The Best Lawyers in America, which recognizes only the top 4 percent of practicing attorneys in the nation.
One of the most respected peer-review attorney guides in the country, The Best Lawyers in America is based on confidential client and peer evaluations, as well as extensive editorial research.
Once again this year, all Firm partners were named to Best Lawyers in America. They include:
- Kevin Jordan – Commercial Litigation
- Walter Lynch – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Michael Cancienne – Commercial Litigation
- Alaina King Benford – Eminent Domain and Condemnation
Best Lawyers has also named four Jordan Lynch & Cancienne attorneys to its “Ones to Watch” list, which recognizes professional excellence in attorneys rising in their careers. This year’s JLC honorees include:
- Caroline Carter – Commercial Litigation
- Jeb Golinkin – Commercial Litigation
- Kelly Hill – Commercial Litigation
- Callan B. Edquist – Commercial Litigation
“To be recognized by our peers for the work we do every day is really something special,” said Mr. Jordan. “This year is especially exciting in that all of our partners and associates are recognized. That tells us we’re absolutely on the right path – that’s really something special.”
To read more about Jordan Lynch & Cancienne’s Best Lawyers visit: https://www.bestlawyers.com/